Have YOU accepted the Affinity Partner Challenge yet? It’s so easy. Just get three or more proposals from any of our eighteen different Affinity Partners and collect your reward! Call 908-352-0900 to learn how to bring $$$ to your bottom line!
The Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce is always on the lookout for opportunities that will save our members money. As the largest business association in Northern New Jersey we are able to negotiate substantial discounts in a variety of service areas.
The Affinity Partners offer Gateway Chamber members special privileges and discounts on many business services. The Affinity Partners currently include businesses that were hand-selected to make your life easier. See for yourself what these remarkable organizations can offer you!
401(k) Retirement Solution
After an exhaustive search and due diligence, Gateway Chamber has partnered with Transamerica® and TAG Resources® to offer the Gateway Chamber Retirement Solution. TAG is Transamerica's largest Retirement Exchange 401K – and the largest ’end to end‘ 401(k) provider in the US.
Your 401(k) Plan is perhaps your biggest hidden compliance exposure.75% of all plans audited by the DOL last year failed the audit resulting in over $5.6B in fines and penalties over the last 4 years.
The advantages of this program are:
1.You get more for your money. Because this is a multiple employer aggregation program, our members get pricing that is greatly discounted in many ways.
2. It removes fiduciary liability. In most cases the plan sponsor (probably you) is also the fiduciary and as such you incur a lot of liability with the IRS, the US Department of Labor and even your employees. Under our program, for all practical purposes, this fiduciary liability is moved from you to TAG Resources.
3. It removes the administrative burden. As you know, doing all the paper work of a 401(k) is a real burden. TAG Resources does this for our program.
4. It keeps people’s money in their accounts. Our 401(k) program stresses the use of target date funds and index funds. The expense ratio for these investments is a fraction of the actively managed funds that are usually recommended by financial advisors. This means that more money stays in your employees pocket instead of going to a fund manager.
If you think you spend too much on your car insurance, you’re probably right!
The Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce has negotiated special pricing for members only with Beckerman & Co. that will offer an exclusive discount as outlined below:
- Auto only – 5% Affinity Program Discount
- Homeowners only – 3% Affinity Program Discount
- In addition to the above discounts an extra 5% Affinity Program Package Discount will be applied to the reduced rates of the Homeowners and the Auto policies when purchased together
The Gateway Chamber confidently recommends Beckerman & Company, a member and local insurance agency, as a group with many years of experience and an extremely competent and professional staff of licensed insurance agents.
Beckerman & Co. has already saved members of the Chamber staff in excess of $1,000 on their rates! Call today to see if you qualify for savings, or click here to get your FREE online quote!
Your Contact: Lou Beckerman, 732-499-9200, email@example.com
Benefit Solutions – PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
Gateway Shippers Association
The Gateway Shippers Association (GSA) is a membership organization that brings together the combined purchasing power of its members so they may obtain far greater leverage in the market place than they can on an individual basis. The GSA is comprised of small, medium and large companies that ship chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food ingredients and allied products. The GSA utilizes top maritime carriers to import and export cargo to any region of the world from any region of the world. GSA is managed by the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce, a full-services resource center for companies looking to expand their business and reduce their operating costs.
Your Contact: Jim Coyle, 908-352-0900, firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Processing
Save more on Credit Card Processing and optimize operational efficiencies by selecting the endorsed merchant services partner of Gateway Chamber of Commerce. Managed by industry veterans, On The Mark provides local customer service coupled with preferred rates, NO Setup Fee, NO Application Fee and a FREE Forensic Analysis & Cost Assessment for all Gateway Chamber Of Commerce Members.
Your Contact: RJ Spigai, (732) 230-7702, email@example.com
Diversegy helps businesses reduce costs, mitigate risks and improve their bottom line. As a fully owned subsidiary of Genie Energy, Diversegy has a rich history in the deregulated energy industry with a deep staff of industry experts. Diversegy manages over 500 million kWh each year and has an A+ business rating.
Your Contact: CJ Peterson - firstname.lastname@example.org (973) 438-2305
Financing for Small Businesses
If you can’t get the financing you need to start or grow your small business, UCEDC may be the answer. We’ve loaned more than $13 million to start-ups and established businesses since we opened our doors in 1977, giving entrepreneurs throughout New Jersey a fair chance to succeed. With loans from $500 to $5 million, including SBA microloans, 7(a) loans and 504 real estate financing along with lines of credit, we have the solution to fit your business needs.
Chamber members pay NO processing fees and receive up to $300 in credit toward their closing costs on loans up to $50,000. Also, free tuition ($225 value) for our 6-week Next Level Business Planning workshop.
Your Contact: Robin Preisler, (908) 527-1166, email@example.com
MJM Global is rich in family tradition, spanning three generations and over seventy years of providing reliable insurance for all types of commercial and personal risk. They have diligently worked during that time to innovate the most effective ways to manage all aspects of your total cost of risk.You will enjoy savings on healthcare coverage, and will receive a number of options, such as:
- A reduction in healthcare costs
- Better and more appropriate healthcare options and lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Simplification of the process of enrolling in healthcare
- Clarity regarding the true cost of healthcare
- The best choices available in the marketplace, with flexible benefits and wellness solutions
Your Contact: Rick Reiman - firstname.lastname@example.org (201) 720-7660
Tri-Lift NJ, Inc is a family owned business that has been servicing the Tri-state area since 1968. Tri-Lift NJ has a 4 business hour response time for our service calls and can get rentals and parts same day in some instances. Tri-Lift NJ has a customer first mentality that shows with their loyal customers. Tri-Lift NJ can work on any type of forklift made by any manufacturer. Their National Agreements include Home Depot, Ikea, Coca-Cola and Carrier.All members of the Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce will receive the following perks:
- Free Fleet evaluation and replacement suggestions
- Free warehouse consultation
- Free racking layouts
- Driver training performed at $100 per person (33% discount) – includes 3-4 hour training and a hands on training for all types of forklifts and aerial equipment.
- 15% off our List Rental Rates
- $10 off our published labor rate
- Free trucking on approved shop jobs
- 25% off list price on new CAT/Jungheinrich/Mitsubishi equipment *Subject to change annually
Your Contact: Nick Murgo - email@example.com (732) 220-0444
OMC offers fellow members a 10% discount on their office cleaning services, guaranteed access to management and customer support 24 hours a day, no charge for cleaning supplies, and additional savings on expendable supplies, such as toilet paper, trash bags, and paper towels.
Your Contact: Ana Liranzo, (908) 282-4482, Ana@omegamaintenancecorp.com
Buy right with W. B. Mason and enjoy special savings thru the Gateway Chamber Program. W.B. guarantees ONE-STOP shopping convenience, Free Delivery, Local Customer Service, and No Hassle ordering and returns. Save on Office Supplies, Furniture, Coffee/Break Room, Janitorial, Print, and Promo, everything you need to run your business. This program is for new business only, so if you don’t already use W. B. Mason, get in touch today to save at least 15%!
Your Contact:Vincent Nadal, 888-926-2766 Ext 1651, firstname.lastname@example.org
Primepoint's Payroll & HRMS program brings leading technology to manage employee information and improve payroll and human resource related processes to small, medium and large sized companies. Compared to national providers, Primepoint separates from the rest with intuitive, easy to use technology at a cost generally 25 to 40 percent less.Through this affinity program, Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce now offers payroll and related services to its members. Members will receive:
- Superior payroll, payroll tax, HRIS, employee self-service and time system solutions
- 10% Discount on payroll processing fees (not including delivery)
- $50 per month credit towards any additional Enterprise HR module
Reach out to Len Harris at (609) 577-0924 or email@example.com for details.
Paraco Gas have been one of the nations top family owned propane providers and have been in business for 50 years. We provide full service commercial, industrial and residential propane to all customers in the New Jersey area.
The Paraco Gas facility is centrally located in S. Plainfield to allow them to service the area without interruption.
Members enjoy up to 25% off and employee discounts!
Your Contact: Charles Buonincontri - firstname.lastname@example.org (631) 236-8787
Gateway Solar Alliance brings a renewable energy and financial incentive program exclusively to Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce members. This program provides Gateway members with access to the latest solar PV and energy storage technologies provided by a team made up of local companies who are recognized industry leaders in the construction and financing of solar PV systems. The GSA can turn your available roof space, parking lot, or unused ground space into a revenue producing asset that will provide you with years of savings on your energy bill while helping to achieve your renewable energy goals.By taking advantage of Gateway Solar Alliance’s exclusive Affinity program, qualifying Members will receive:
- Guaranteed electric utility rate reduction of at least 20%
- Opportunity for roof replacement or repair at no cost
- Extended roof warrant for term of roof lease
- Guaranteed financing
Your Contact: Jim Spano - email@example.com (732) 792-2212